This year the theme of our holiday catalog is "Mr. French: The Grinch Who Tried to Stop Christmas". Pascal loves pretending to be a Grinch, so we had great fun when we discovered a few "Grinch Tests" online. We used them to create our own version of a foolproof Grinch exam. Of course, if you're reading The Bon Bon Blog, you probably don't have a single grinch-like bone in your body. But, we also bet you know a few cranky people who could use a little more holiday cheer. If they score even a single point on our Grinch Test, a tin of South 'n France Bon Bons is sure to sweeten them up!
You know you’re a Grinch when...
(Give yourself 10 points for each sentence that sounds like you).
2. You turn on the lawn sprinklers on Christmas Eve to keep carolers away.
3. You buy all of your Christmas gifts at a store that also sells gas.
4. You give bathroom fixtures as Christmas gifts.
5. Your favorite Christmas movie is Jaws.
6. Your only contact with three spirits on Christmas Eve is with gin, vodka and bourbon.
7. You think "Ho, Ho, Ho" is a line from a Rocky movie.
8. Your holiday meal Christmas tradition involves a fire and reindeer meat.
9. Your favorite pastime is putting defective bulbs in your neighbors' string of Christmas lights.
10. You put out last year's stale candy canes for children.
11. You steal the wreath from a parked car to use on your own.
12. You bring fruitcake as a hostess gift to your friend’s Christmas party (bon bons are the true Christmas-spirit way to go).
20-30: You are just a cheeseball.
30-60: You are an apprentice to Scrooge and you are probably wanted by the police for overdue parking tickets.
60-120: You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch. You really are a heel. You're as cuddly as a cactus. You're as charming as an eel. Mr. Grinch--we hope that you're not for real!