Port City Java Café Valentine Giveaway
Sponsored by South 'n France Bon Bons
Official Contest Rules
This giveaway is open to all Port City Java customers who purchase 1 (or more) South ‘n France Bon Bon Doubly Good! 2-Packs at the following stores from January 28-February 13th:
- Front Street Port City Java: 21 North Front Street, Downtown
- North Front Street Port City Java: 300 North Front Street, corner of Grace and Front
- 17th Street Port City Java: 2301 South 17th Street, near New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Barclay Commons Port City Java: 2512 Independence Blvd, near Henry's and Perry's Emporium
- Porter's Neck Port City Java: 8211 Market St., Wilmington
- Racine Drive Port City Java: 228 Eastwood Road, near Kohl's and Office Depot (off of Racine Drive)
- Brunswick Forest Port City Java: in Brunswick Forest, Leland
Acceptance of entries starts at 12 pm on Monday, February 28, 2013 and ends at 12 pm on Wednesday, February 13, 2013. All entries must be received by February 13, 2013 at 11:59 am. There will be one winner per store. Odds of winning depend upon number of entries received. Winner(s) will be determined after the giveaway's end date and will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) will be required to pick up their prize at the Port City Java Café where they entered the contest within 3 days of notification. If, after 5 days of being notified, the winner has not claimed her or his prize, s/he forfeits said prize and another winner will be drawn. Winners will be announced in a future South ‘n France website blog posting.
The prize, one (1) 18-piece tin of South 'n France Bon Bons, has retail value $34.95 . The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or transportation associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize. Entering the drawing for this giveaway constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant's name, images, hometown, likeness, prize won, and photograph (all at Sponsor’s discretion) for future advertising, publicity in any and all media now or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. South 'n France Bon Bons and Port City Java and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, stolen, altered, garbled, incorrect, incomplete or delayed entries; all of which will be void.
Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the drawing which is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Thank you for your participation and good luck!