Tuesday, July 14th, 10 am - 7 pm: Our Annual Bastille Sale! It's become an annual tradition. Every Bastille Day, when the temperatures rise, we drop the price of our bon bons for a huge one-day sale! From 10 am until 7 pm, we'll be selling bon bons at more than 1/2 off our regular price! Bon bons will be sold for $1 a piece!
Wednesday, August 25 – Wednesday, September 16: Closed for Annual Vacation South ‘n France Bon Bons will be closed as we travel to France to visit family and eat lots of cheese and baguettes!
Friday, October 28: National Chocolate Day Nine out of 10 people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies.”--John Q. Tullius
Because there can never be too many reasons to celebrate chocolate, once upon a time the candy wizards at the National Confectioners' Association declared October 28 a holiday for chocolate. You know how to celebrate....eat some bon bons!
Thursday, November 26th: Happy Thanksgiving from South 'n France: As we begin our tenth holiday season, we want you to know that we're thankful for YOU! I'm one of those people who believes in gratitude lists, so I thought I'd make a little impromptu Top 10 gratitude list just for you:
- We're grateful that you so enthusiastically share our bon bons with friends, family, and co-workers.
- We're grateful that you send us photos and great stories about your adventures with our bon bons.
- We're grateful that your support has allowed us to wear the badge of "small business owners" for nearly eight years.
- We're grateful that you've helped us select the flavors that make up our line of South 'n France Bon Bons.
- We're grateful that you buy our bon bons at Port City Java and keep asking to see them in more places around town.
- We're grateful that you seek us out in our little pink hideaway. It takes some effort to find us, but we're glad you think it's worth it!
- We're grateful that you appreciate our commitment to a great-tasting product even if it means keeping those bon bons nice and cold.
- We're grateful that you are actually reading this list (and our website!).
- We're grateful for your fun-loving personality. Spending time with our customers is one of our favorite things!
- Finally, we're grateful that you give us so much to be grateful for!