We know that sometimes it can be difficult to come up with just the right words for your bon bon gift messages. Below are some suggestions, by occasion, to help express those sentiments. Please feel free to use, add to, or borrow the entire phrases.
Administrative Professionals’ Day
- Thanks for everything! You make my job so much easier!
- Someone once said that ingenuity plus work equals miracles. Thanks for all the miracles you perform everyday!
- Brilliance arises from ordinary people working in extraordinary ways. Thank you for being so extraordinary!
- Your hard work and diligence are an inspiration to everyone, and indispensable to me.
- Every year with you is sweeter than the last.
- Still looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
- Happy Anniversary! I’d do it again . . . and again . . . and again!
- To the one who makes all of my dreams come true.
- To the world you may be one person; but to me, you are the world!
- May our anniversary reflect all the special moments we’ve shared and all the wonderful moments to come!
- Happy Anniversary to the one I love. I’m so glad you’re by my side. The best decision I ever made in life was asking you to be my bride.
- An order of special bon bons for the birthday girl!
- Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy your day as much as you do these bon bons! YUMMY!
- Something sweet for the sweetest girl I know! Happy Birthday!
- It’s your day to do nothing but kick-back and eat bon bons! Enjoy yourself, you deserve it!
- World’s best bon bon’s for the world’s best _______(wife, husband, daughter, etc.)! Happy Birthday!
- Wishing you a year filled with the same joy you bring to others!
- Hoping your wishes come true year after year.
- Relax and Enjoy!! You deserve it. Happy Birthday!
- Aging is mandatory. Maturing is optional. – Chris Antonak
- You don’t stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stopped laughing. Here’s to another year of laughter and bon bons.
- Blow out your candles quickly,
And open those bon bons for Pete’s sake,
With chocolate this delicious, who needs a piece of cake?
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Stop complaining… I am older than you!!
- Sending bon bons and smiles across the miles… to wish you a happy birthday!
- Happy 39th Birthday. Again!
- No one can hold a candle to you. Happy Birthday!
- Don’t count the years! Count the blessings! Have a wonderful Birthday!
- Just like fine wine, you grow better with the years! Best wishes and happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday! You’re not getting older…just more distinguished!
- Wishing you a year filled with the same joy you bring to others!
- Hope your day is filled with things that mean the most to you.
- Hugs & Kisses & Birthday Wishes
- Happy Boss&rsquorsquo; Day, to one of the best!
- Leadership isn’t a skill, it’s a talent – we appreciate how you always give your best and inspire us to do the same. We’re glad to work with you. Happy Boss’s Day!
- A Boss’s Day riddle for you: What’s the word for the people who work for you? Lucky! Happy Boss’s Day!
- Some people think Boss’s Day is a just a way to try to get in good with the boss. I promise I would never do that to anyone as smart, respected, and gifted as you. Have a great one!
- Everyone knows a boss is only as good as his or her employees. Happy Boss’s Day to the GREATEST BOSS EVER!
- In honor of Boss’s Day, we were going to give you the same thing we always do…but who needs more stress? Happy Boss’s Day!
- Happy Boss’s Day to a great boss! When I looked up the word “boss” in the dictionary today, it said, “Don’t you have work to do?”
- Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Sweet Holiday Wishes!
- Just a little something to sweeten your holidays.
- From our family to yours, here is a little taste of NC. The best handmade bon bons in the world! Think of us as you enjoy them around your tree on Christmas!
- Happy Holidays! These are some of our favorite treats in Wilmington! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- Merry Christmas from all of us! Stockings full of love and tummies full of chocolate!
- To the sweetest _______ (parents, in-laws, brother) ever – enjoy and Happy Holidays!
- Here’s hoping that when you eat these bon bons sent with love from me, your smile will be brighter than all the lights wrapped around the Christmas tree.
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. I hope these delicious bon bons bring joy to your holiday.
- A very Merry Christmas to you from Santa’s sweetest little elfs.
- Sending you lots of happy holiday wishes with these bon bons as sweet as mistletoe kisses.
- Your mistletoe or mine?
- Joyeux Noel! and Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you old-fashioned pleasures, happy memories, and all the joys of Christmas.
- Hope Santa brings you everything you want–these bon bons are a great start!
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
- Wishing you a happy Holiday Season.
- Wishing you and your family all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season’s Greetings!
- May your Christmas be filled with God’s love and blessings.
- Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season & a prosperous New Year.
- Ho! Ho! Ho! (Bon Bons are Santa’s favorite treat!)
- Congratulations on your ________ (promotion, sales achievement, securing the account, a great job well done) & best wishes for continued success!
- A standing ovation for you!
- Congratulations on your shining moment. We’re sure there will be many more!
- Success comes before work only in the dictionary. Congratulations on what you’ve earned.
- This calls for a celebration!
- Bravo! It’s time to break out the bon bons!
- Hope your Easter is eggs-traordinary!
- The Easter Bunny told me you had been good this year! I hope you and your family enjoy these wonderful bon bons! They are a favorite of mine!
- Rejoice, celebrate, and have a very Happy Easter!
- Look what the bunny found in the carrot patch! Happy Easter!
- Hippity, Hoppity Eastertime is here! Happy Easter!
- Sending you Happy Easter Wishes!
- Happy Easter! Happy Spring! Thanks for all the joy you bring!
- Wishing you a Happy Easter filled with all the things that make a happy heart!
- May the promise of Easter fill you with peace and joy!
- Wishing you the beauty of spring and the spirit of love this Easter!
- Wishing you a bright and joyous Easter!
- Congratulations to the sweetest couple we know!
- Love. Friendship. Commitment. The three essential ingredients for a happy life together. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your engagement! Here’s some advice: Ignore all the advice. Love always finds a way.
- Babies are special, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
- Another miracle in this world. Welcome!
- So happy to hear you’ve got a little bon bon in the oven; enjoy these while you wait!
- Every new baby’s mommy needs bon bons to start things off just right. Congratulations!
- These bon bons have been sent to welcome, Your new little bundle of joy. With warm wishes and love we just want to say, Congratulations on your baby boy!
- These bon bons have been sent to welcome, a gift more precious than diamonds and pearls. With warm wishes and love we just want to say, Congratulations on your baby girl!
- Of all the families in the world, your baby will be so happy he or she was born into yours. Congratulations!
- You’re kind and caring and oh so sweet, And you’ve got a heart bigger than any other, So this is one thing I know to be true, You’re going to make a wonderful mother.
- Welcome to the world! We can’t wait to meet you.
- Welcome to the new little bundle of joy!
- Congratulations, and enjoy the years together!
- A little one brings so much fun!
- Enjoy this special time!
- A baby is special, a baby is fun, congratulations on your new little one!
- Welcome to the family!
- I may not be an expert on babies yet, but I sure can take care of Mom!
- Thank heaven for little girls.
- Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy/girl.
- A baby girl! We’re tickled pink!
- Congratulations, Mom and Dad! We are so happy for both of you!
- We are so excited for you and wish you all the best for the newest addition to your family! Can’t wait to meet her/him!
- Welcome, baby! We are so happy you are here!
- Congratulations on the new little bundle of joy, and wishing you much happiness in the years ahead!
- Of all the blessings God sends from above, most precious is a new baby to love.
- A Baby Boy= Laughter and Noise, Hugs and Toys, and So Many Joys!
- Congratulations on your new little princess!
Get Well Soon
- These bon bons always make everything better!! Feel better soon!
- Bon Bons are the best medicine. Here’s a generous dose!
- Get well soon! Try not to sit around eating bon bons all day!
- To savor while sitting in bed.
- My heart goes out to you during this trying time. I hope this box of chocolates brings a little bit of sweetness to your day.
- Praying for a speedy recovery….from experience I know chocolate can cure anything!
- Wishing you sweetness during this tough journey! We know you will fight this and we pray for your strength and courage!
- Bon bons, as promised (or threatened?)! Get well soon. Enjoy these in the meantime…
- Thought you might enjoy these- the appropriate treat for lying on the couch – resting…..
- These are “Get Well Soon” pills. Take daily as needed and heal quickly.
- I hope these ruin a perfectly bad day. Get well soon!
- Loving thoughts are tucked inside this bundle of bon bons
- Good health starts with a happy stomach. Hope these bon bons do the job!
- Sending you healing thoughts and a little chocolate sunshine to brighten your day.
- An apple a day, keeps the doctor away, but bon bons will keep you happy. Feel Better Soon!
- Sending you some get well cheer!
- To brighten your day! Get Well!
- Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery! We miss you! Come back soon!
- Prescription to feel better? Take this gift and I’ll call you in the morning.
- Take special care of yourself- you’re too special to be sick!
- Ghosts and goblins may give you a chill, but I hope these bon bons will give you a thrill!
- Time for pumpkins and black cats, ghosts and ghouls and witches hats, for a treat that can’t be beat, here are some bon bons for you to eat.
- Happy Halloween – Here’s hoping your Halloween fills you with a warm glow!
- The best prize for a winning game of Dreidel. Happy Hannukah!
- Sending you these sweet wishes for a bright and happy Hannukah!
- Just like gelt only much better. Have a happy Hannukah!
- 8 bon bons for 8 days of peace and happiness.
- May the Festival of Lights bring blessings upon you and all your loved ones. Happy Hanukkah!
- I may not be perfect, but my apology is close.
- I hope my apology brings a smile to your face and that these delicious bon bons will help me plead my case!
- I’ll never forgive myself…but I’m hoping you will. I’m sorry.
- You’ve been through so much lately, I thought a bon bon break was in order. Enjoy!
- We appreciate all you do!.
- Do you really want to sit at home and eat these all day? Okay by me! I love you.
- For all you do, these bon bons are for you
- Didn’t want you to go through life not knowing what a bon bon is! Enjoy!
- For our bon bon queen!!
- No one can learn on an empty stomach… good luck studying!
- I don’t need a holiday to say I love you.
- For the best reason of all – none.
- Hope these make your ordinary day, extraordinary!
- Although there are miles between us, And I hate it when we are apart, I hope these bon bons remind you, that I love you with all of my heart.
- Happy Father’s Day!! Enjoy and have a great day. We love you.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Know you are very deeply appreciated, Mom, and I love you more than you can imagine.
- I love you and I wanted to tell you, you are my inspiration to be the best mom I can be!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Hope you have a great day and enjoy the bon bons. Don’t feel obligated to share these!
- Thanks for all you do; we love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you!
- Hope your day is as sweet as these chocolates.
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom. (Except when you goofed up my bangs!)
- Happy Father’s Day! You’re the greatest!
- Sit back and relax! I love you, Dad!
- May the joy and love you give away, be returned to you this Mother’s Day!
- Every kid needs a hero to look up to. Dad, thanks for being mine. Happy Father’s Day!
- Daddy’s girls
- Thank you for everything, Dad, you’re our hero!
- Take time to enjoy your favorite things – you deserve it.
- I’m sending these bon bons to say thanks for everything that you do. Of all the moms in the world, I’m sure glad I got you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thanks, Grandma, for living up to your “grand” name.
- So you can sit around eating bon bons! Hope retirement is treating you well.
- Congratulations on your Retirement! Now you should have plenty of time to enjoy your bon bons. You will be greatly missed.
- Now that you’re a “Lady of Leisure” we thought you might like some bon bons. Enjoy your first day of retirement. Love
- Something to start your retirement off the right way!
- Here’s to a life of soaps and bon bons
- You’ve worked very hard, now sit back and eat your bon bons. Happy Retirement!
- When I heard that you were retiring, I knew just the right gift to send.
- We wish for you all the rest and relaxation you need and deserve!
- At this time of year, we give thanks for loyal friends like you. Your support and patronage have helped make this year a success.
- Happy Thanksgiving – We appreciate this chance to let you know how much your friendship means to us.
- There are many blessings to be Thankful for this year, but one of the best is having a friend like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving. – May your day be filled with your favorite things, and all the joy Thanksgiving brings
- At this time of year, I always give thanks for you!
- May the blessings of this Thanksgiving fill your hearts and home!
- Wishing you joys, both great and small! Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m so grateful for you all! Happy Thanksgiving!
- From our house to yours- warmest wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- This Thanksgiving, may you be stuffed with love and joy!
- May God’s abundant blessings fill your heart and home, this season and always.
- Thankful for YOU! So glad you are part of my life!
- Across the miles…missing you and sending our love for a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
- Because you are such a great part of our team I thought you might enjoy some Bon Bons!
- Just a little something to say thank you for all the work you did. Enjoy!
- A small token of appreciation for all your hard work and effort! I truly appreciate your assistance in helping make this deal happen.
- Just a token of our appreciation!
- I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you.
- There are not enough words to express my gratitude, so please accept this gift and my sincere thanks.
- There is no way I can thank you for all the incredible things you do for me – each and every day. But I’ll start with this. Thanks for everything!
- Thanks for your hospitality!
- Love and many thanks for your time and company!
- Thank you for being there time after time, from beginning to end, my most patient friend.
- Sending these yummy treats along with a thankful heart.
- With our sincere gratitude to a hard-working and dedicated associate!
- Thanks for your time and dedication.
- Just a small thank you for your recommendation/referral. It was so sweet of you to think of us that way!
- How sweet it is to be loved by you!
- Just a little sweet gift for Valentine’s Day. Enjoy!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, bon bons are sweet, and so are you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- When I think of love, there’s only one thing that comes to mind; chocolate… and you!!
- Here’s (number of bon bons) ways to say I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My valentine, I’ll keep this message short and sweet. I love you!
- No sweet talk, just sweet bon bons. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To make your day as sweet as you have made my life.
- This is the second sweetest thing I could find for you…my lips are the first but you will have to wait until you get home to taste those.
- Bon bons today, fireworks tonight.
- Cupid’s aim is still pretty good.
- With you it’s Valentine’s Day 365 days a year.
- For the one who gave me the courage to love with all of my heart…
- “True love is friendship set on fire.” (French Proverb)
- Congratulations to you both on your new marriage. Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I was so honored to be a part of it with you. Many wishes to you both. Enjoy!
- I’ll love you forever! Happy Wedding Day to my bride/groom.
- The two of you make the cutest couple. Happy Wedding Day.
- From the groom to his beautiful bride. “I cannot wait to marry you, and spend forever by your side.”
- Have a happy forever!
- Here’s to a lifetime of sweetness!
- May each day of wedded bliss always be as sweet as this! Best wishes!