Book Her for Your Next Speaking Engagement!
Charlene Dupray, also known as Charlene, The Bon Bon Queen, loves to talk! With a background in entertaining and public speaking, she is the perfect choice for your next monthly civic, cultural, church, charity, or business event. With her informative, entertaining and witty style, she’ll have your group interested and energized during the entire presentation.
Favorite topics include: entrepreneurship, creative marketing, the art of reinvention, France and all things French, the pursuit of pleasure as a business and life philosophy, entertaining and gift-giving with style.
Here ‘s a partial list of groups Charlene has addressed:.
- American Business Women’s Association
- Rotary International
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- PPD, Inc.
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
- Pre-Paid Legal National Conference
- Ron White Seminar
- Greater Wilmington Chamber of Commerce
- Burgaw Chamber of Commerce
- ActionCoach Seminars
- Scene III
- Business Networking Groups
Previous presentations have included titles such as:.
- Entrepreneurship; Sweet Lessons from the Bon Bon Business
- The History of Chocolate
- How to Make the Parisians Like You in 10 Easy Steps
- Declare Yourself Royalty and Other Creative Marketing Strategies
- Fun with French Proverbs
- The Smell Of Sweet Success Through the Art of Reinvention; Bold Ideas for the Not-So-Bold on How to Change Your Life
- What France and the South Really Have in Common; A Reformed Southern Belle Tells All
- Entertaining A La Mode
- The Art of Giving
- The Busy Woman’s Cheat Sheet to Hosting Parties with Flair
For more information on these and other presentations, call Charlene directly at 910-762-6882, or email her by clicking here.